Wheaton – Serum Vials BOTTLE BOD AMBER ( 223686 )
Glass can withstand the challenges of reduced pressure and extreme temperature variations. Protects against changes in pH and maintain the purity of the contents.
- Clear vials made from low extractable borosilicate glass tubing to ensure uniform wall thickness
- Amber vials made from borosilicate glass conforms to USP Type 1 requirements to protect light-sensitive samples
- Withstand extreme temperature variations
- Necks finished for aluminum crimp seals
- Blowback feature of neck and specially designed bottom radius for lyophilization applications
- Packaged in shrink-wrapped modules to reduce particulate contamination