FILL RITE FLOW METERS SERIES 800C MODEL 807CN1 (1 INCH) Meters are furnished for horizontal piping, left to right flow,unless otherwise specified. Use oil and gasoline resistantpipe compound on all threaded joints. Flow ports can belocated in any of four positions for horizontal or vertical piping.
- If fluid flow is left to right, install meter.
- If fluid flow is other than left to right, determine direction of fluidflow.
- Lay meter dial face down on a clean flat surface.
- Arrow mark on meter housing indicates fluid flow direction.
- Remove four screws (item 20).
- Lift meter housing (item 19) and chamber assembly (item26) and rotate together to desired flow direction.
CAUTION: Chamber opening must face towards inlet port ofmeter.
- Replace four screws (item 20).
- Install meter.
Fluid Compatibility :
The 800C is compatible with the following fluids:
- Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits,Heptane, and Hexane
The 800C is NOT compatible with the following fluids:
- Bleach, Hydrochloric Acid, Ink, Sulfuric Acid, and Salt Water
If in doubt about compatibility of a specific fluid, contact supplierof fluid to check for any adverse reactions to the following wetted materials.
- 3-wheel Nickel-plated mechanical fuel transfer meter, 5-20 gpm.
- Aluminum construction. +/- 1% accuracy rating.
- Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E15 and kerosene.
- 1 inlet/outlet. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE.
- Made in USA.
Features & Benefits Fill Rite Flow Meters Series 800c Model 807cn1 :
- +/- 1% accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 psi
- 1 in. inlet, 1 in. outlet
- Large easy to read display
- NPT threads
- Nickel plated to handle non-potable water