The 800 Series Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 825P is a nutating disc, positive displacement meter that’s able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
- Rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications
- Quick one-step calibration
- Easy to install and use in line or at the end of hose
- Consistent accuracy up to 2%
- Battery powered (2 AA bateries)
Applications Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 825P :
- Crop Oil
- Mild acids
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Diesel fuel
- Mineral spirts
- Ethylene glycol
- Motor oil
- Gear oil
- Many others.
Model: Sotera Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 825P
- The 800 Series Digital Meter features nutating disc positive displacement technology. This simple to use, durable meter provides current and cumulative flow totals, and is field programmable for convenience and versatility.
- It will measure fluids in ounces, pints, quarts, liters, gallons, and in user specified units.
- The P designation in the model number tells you this meter has pulse output, making it an excellent choice for batching, use with FMS and PLC systems, and remote monitoring.
Features & Benefits Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 825P :
- 2-20 GPM
- +/-0.5% accuracy
- Pressure to 125 psi max
- -10° to 130°F temperature range
- 8-30 VDC power source
- 360° positioning LCD display
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing construction
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1 inch NPT inlet/outlet ports
- Quick, one step calibration
- 10/100, internal counts per gallon pulse rate
- 4-20 mA analog output
- Includes two Lithium CR2032 batteries
- Also available with 3/4 inch BSPP threads (825P075BSPPS)
- Compatible with pesticides, fertilizers, water, crop oil, gear oil, motor oil, diesel fuel, mineral spirits, ethylene glycol, mild acids, soaps, detergents, diesel exhaust fluid and more.