The 800 Series Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 820 is a nutating disc, positive displacement meter that’s able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
- Rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications
- Quick one-step calibration
- Easy to install and use in line or at the end of hose
- Consistent accuracy up to 2%
- Battery powered (2 AA bateries)
Applications Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 820 :
- Crop Oil
- Mild acids
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Diesel fuel
- Mineral spirts
- Ethylene glycol
- Motor oil
- Gear oil
- Many others.
Model: Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 820
- Digital meter, 2-20 gpm. Left to right flow.
- 1” NPT threads. +/-0.5% accuracy rating.
- Measures in gallons, liters, quarts, pints, ounces, and special units (field selectable).
- 20 preset calibration points. Designed for water, diesel and mild chemicals.
Features & Benefits Fill Rite Digital Flow Meters Model 820 :
- 2-20 GPM Flow
- Pressures to 125 psi max
- Glass-filled polypropylene housing
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1 in. FNPT ports
- -10°F-130°F temperature range
- 360° positioning display
- Quick, one step calibration
- Corrosion resistant
- 20 stored calibration factor settings
- Two alkaline AA batteries included