Whatman – Quantitative Filter Paper Grade 41 Circles
Use for quantitative air pollution analysis as a paper tape for impregnation when determining gaseous compounds at high flow rates or for quantitative air pollution analysis. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 41 Circles are commonly used in preparing samples for metal analysis after nitric acid digestion.
Ashless grades are very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures. Whatman™ quantitative filter papers are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- Extremely low ash content (0.007% ash maximum)
- 20µm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast filtration speed (Herzberg 54 s)
- Commonly used for routine air pollution analysis and soil pollution analysis
- High-purity filters for quantitative analysis